To Help Us To Keep You Safe
Flu clinics will be very different this year:
The Saturday clinics will be invite only, quick, walking clinics
This enables us to see patients quickly and efficiently during the Corona virus pandemic. This means patients will be processed through the whole clinic as quickly as possible.
Weekday clinics will be by pre-booked appointment only
These are for patients with a walking difficulty, wheelchair users or patients who need assistance in any other way.
Evening clinics by pre-arranged appointment only
These are primarily for extremely vulnerable patients. They will be booked by phone call to the patient.
Invitations are going out, throughout the next few months. We are adhering to government and local guidance on prioritising patients to receive the vaccine.
This may mean other members of your household do not get an invitation at the same time as you. They will have to wait for their letter. We will be unable to vaccinate patients who attend clinics, if they have not been invited yet.
Instructions for the clinics
DO NOT ATTEND if you or anyone in your household has Covid 19 symptoms or if you have been told to self-isolate because of track and trace or travel.
DO NOT ATTEND if you are on antibiotics or have a chest infection.
Please bring your appointment letter otherwise we regret we will be unable to see you
– Please attend on your own
– Arrive at designated time slot not early or late. Staff will be working in the car park area to check social distancing and that correct appointment times are adhered to. You may have to wait or will be asked to rebook if you do not arrive on time.
– Wear a face covering and observe strict social distancing
– Wear a short sleeve or loose top so we have easy access to the very top part of your arm. Remove outer layers and keep them with you
– You will be temperature checked at the door
– You will be booked in by admin staff and see the nurse/Dr very briefly for the vaccination
– If you have mobility problems or will need assistance to attend your appointment. Please call 01630 652158 to book a weekday clinic appointment, where we will be better suited to accommodate you.
Please only contact the practice between 11am and 1pm or 4pm and 6pm Monday – Friday, if you have any queries.
We are sorry but we will be unable to deal with any other queries at these clinics.
Thank you for your cooperation
GP Partners & Staff