- Download & complete the registration form here, or request one from Main Reception
- Return the form and bring some photo ID if you want access to your records.
- You will receive an email (or can request a paper copy) with all the information you need to Register for Patient Services.
- You can link your Patient Services account to the NHS App. Please make sure your online access with us is working, before attempting to do so.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations, and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Page last reviewed: 3 September 2023